Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer has broken... new home...

Its summer!!!



Hope everyone's enjoying the ice cream out there in the warmth!!! :-) It's incredibly incredibly warm here in London. Four straight days of 30+ degrees. A little too warm if you ask me. That might be why you haven't heard from me. I've been sweating soooo much.

In other news. Anne and I have found a new home. We are moving in with a lovely couple from New Zealand (guy) and Canada (girl). We're going to be living a stones throw from Canonbury rail station.



It's a great place. With a little garden and a nice big room and a pub next door. We move in the 18th July! :-)

Interview wise I've got 2 lined up next week. Both with financial firms. I also attended a Sports Marketing - Social Media networking event on Tuesday evening which was extremely enjoyable. I'm currently temping for Hattrick.org which is the worlds largest online football manager game. So things are happening.

No comments: