Friday, July 22, 2011

Trashy pop

I'm not ashamed to say that I love trashy pop music and upbeat dance music. Whatever you say it gets me in a positive state of mind. The lyrics aren't important at all. It's the beat, it's the feeling you get when you hear the rhythm. If I wanted to get great lyrics or read profound things I'd read a book or listen to certain kind of deep stuff.

It's a bit like going to the cinema, sometimes you are just up for letting loose and being entertained and relaxing. I don't want to stand and listen to a bunch of words when I'm dancing, when I want to relax. I want to be entertained. That's why I normally go for the comedies at the cinema too.

I'm listening to quite a lot of stuff recently. I can't think of a better way to waste a few hours than by just being on youtube and going through song after song, or lastfm.

Or going onto this radio channel and just listenin for hours. ---It's a German radio station and you need to listen to the House channel (Funky HOUSE)

So I'm on vacation. What an incredible feeling. I feel like I don't need to do anything. I feel no stress right now. I'm just enjoying my own company. I know I spend enough time with others in London that I feel no real need to spend time with others but yet I'm still meeting up with others because I enjoy it. I realise how much more of a social person I've become recently. I've also become much more of a positive person.

Sure - I have my negative spells as well but I see the opportunities in everything which is something that I missed out for quite a while. I'm happy that I'm back. I have some great friends around me both in Sweden, England and the rest of the world.


No comments: