Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tea break...

Thursday mornings I like to go out and sit down with my laptop somewhere where I can access a wireless network and preferably for free.


Here's me at the café... with a cup of tea... striking isn't it... both the guys working at this Cafe.. called Coffee just off of Old Street have crazy hair cuts and moustaches... thats probably why I like to go... to this place on Thursday mornings... it makes me smile...

There's always business meetings going on in the cafes I'm in... whether its starbucks, random cafes called Coffee or whatever...

another thing that I saw for the first time today was a christmas tree, hanging upside down from the ceiling as decoration...!!!thats a first :-) for me at least... but apparantly thats the new fashion these days...:-) Have you seen any upside down hanging xmas trees... ??? imagine everyone hung their christmas tree upside down one year, it would be quite comical... where would the presents lie then? would you have to glue them to the ceiling?!?!?

Speaking of christmas presents!!!! its about time to start shopping but its always nice when you're on a limited budget... means that you feel yuo need to put far more effort into choosing :-)

No comments: