Sunday, February 1, 2009

Don't stop ... believing....

So the last two evenings Anne and I have been out with friends of mine. As the night slowly became more and more hazy and the hours drifted on by... a song was played that always gets me going... a song I first heard while partying with my Swedish friends "på näset" (thats another way of saying Skanör- Falsterbo, where we have our summer house)... Oddly enough nobody else that was left (a group of around 10-12) had ever heard the song, seemed like I was the only one in the entire place that was belting it out at the top of my lungs, got up and started dancing like mad!!! And what song would this be... DON'T STOP... BELIEVING!!!!!!!! by Journey... a golden oldie!!! Come to think of it... arguably it should be my theme tune at the moment... and while singing and dancing on the chairs, I couldn't help but remember this great clip from Family guy...



We were out last night in Shoreditch at Hoxton Square Bar and Kitchen to celebrate Alex's (my friend Gemma's bf) birthday!!! Huge group of people came and we occupied an entire end of the bar... lots of fun people... many of which I had met at the Christmas party at Gemma in December!!! The night winded down at 2ish...

Today offers a plethora of Sport... it began with me watching the Australian Open tennis final between Nadal and Federer which Nadal won... Great first four sets... it continues with Chelsea playing Liverpool in the Premier League at 4pm UK time... any of you who enjoy speaking football with me will know that Chelsea is my favorite team in the UK and Liverpool my least favorite by miles and miles and miles. It promises to be an interesting game... and finally tonight its SuperBowl XLIII at 11pm UK time... I have seen the last 5-6 SuperBowls live... and I will definitely try to watch it tonight as well...

No comments: