Wednesday, March 17, 2010

RollerCoaster March

Ohhhhhhhh Rollercoaster march continues!!!

It has ups and downs!!! UPS and DOWNS!!!....

I'm left waiting waiting waiting ... Good things come to those who wait!!!

UP!!!
The weather here in London also has it's ups and downs... it's warm enough now to go on a walk without a jacket during the day!!! HURRAH!!!

DOWN!!!
Chelsea lost yesterday to Inter!!!

UP!!!
It's st. paddy's day and i need a day off!!!

DOWN!!!
There are still soooo many things on my table...

UP!!!
I'm alive. I'm living in one of the most incredible cities in the world and I've got a beautiful, wonderful, incredible, supporting woman with me!

DOWN!!!
------------------------------------------


So yea...
it continues!!!

I'm starting to twitter officially... go to

www.twitter.com/ebsiflutely

No comments: