Thursday, March 12, 2009

The King of Pop....

So the big news of the day...

I managed to get tickets to see "THIS IS IT!!!! THIS... IS... IT!!!... This is it! This is... IT!... This... Is IT!!!"... Michael Jacksons Last show (x 50)...:-P (if you haven't seen it.. below is his annoucement when he punches the air and repeats, THIS IS IT!"



I registered to get some pre-sales tickets and got the code today, after trying for a while to get tickets I kinda semi- gave up for a while.. but then I went on again in the afternoon and got four tickets for the show on the 12th of January 2010...

I've always wanted to see Jackson live... unfortunately it might not be during his peak and I'm just contributing to pay this guy but at the same time, the guy's one of this generations absolute greatest personalities... it's like saying that you had seen Elvis or someone like that... pricey tickets.. 75£ each but it'll be quite a lot of fun... going with my sister Mathilda and her bf Simon and obviously Anne as well!!!! Promises to be a night of if not great music at least a little comedy...:-)

Really looking forward to the weekend now...my sister Antonia is in town from New York so I will hopefully see her tomorrow night... and then there's some great football on tv as well during the weekend...

I'll leave you with some vintage Michael as its the topic of the day...




Love him or hate him... he's one of the people who will be talked about long after he is, i am, and others are gone

No comments: