Wednesday, March 18, 2009

travel note of the day

It'll be a short post today and one dedicated to my "travel"...

Spent the evening with a university classmate of mine... Davide ... from Italy... fantastic evening with lots of interesting discussion... on my way home though my "Travel note of the day" happened...

I sat myself at the back of the bus... its a double decker so there's space upstairs as well but i was sitting at the back on the bottom... there are five spaces... next to me there was a little korean girl... next to that was this fairly big (ie. probably 120 kg) african lady... next to her a free seat and next to her a slightly skinnier african lady... (90kgs)... suddenly... conollel sanders (KFC guy) or Santa came on.. this big 130kg white business guy came on... and decided to sit in between the two african ladies... the 120kg african lady gave the american 130kg guy the look of death.. she looked at him as if to say.. "man you are FAT!"... it was hilarious seeing these two obese people squishing into the seats together...

that was my travel note of the day...

as a little added bonus.. I bring you this news.. within 10 meters of me on the very same bus... sat one african woman, one american guy, one asian lady, one middle eastern lady, one french girl and what appeared to be a few south american guys... within literally no space at all..!.. that's london...

No comments: