Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ba- ba- ba- ba- barcelona

Ba-ba-ba-Barcelona

Wrote this on the airplane back from Barcelona on Wednesday. I was sitting 6 seats behind Johan Cruijff. :-) Celebrity spotting.

Another week away from home, another absolutely incredible city. I'm spoiled having been in Stockholm, Austin, New York and Barcelona, not to mention Bratislava and Brussels and Malmö the last few weeks.

If you have to travel places with work there are worse places to go and there are worse companies to do it with than Bazaarvoice. I've still been able to find some time to get out and see some of the cities.

What I've noticed is the difference in the pace of life in the different places compared to London. It's not something I didn't know before but it's constantly reconfirmed time after time after time.

In between the travels - London has offered me a wonderful stage to enjoy. I've been proactive- musicals, squash, afternoon in Richmond, spontaneous tube stop discovery.

Summer truly makes a person feel better. I wish that I lived in a climate like this all year around. Kinda puts a dampener on Sweden as a great place to live the rest ones years but then you could say the same about most European countries.

Met lots of fantastic people this week at the Global Ecommerce summit. It's really great to be at these events. Mingle. Get to know the players. It's an exciting industry and it has a very hot future. I look forward to working in it a long time.

It's nice when you meet kind, fun people who are positive and respectful of others. Also helps when the team from Bazaarvoice we have is wonderful.

I need to leave you with another song... This is awesome... LMFAO with body rocker anthem.


Look at the guy dancing at the beginning. The Shuffle. How can you not smile. :-)

Bank holiday weekend coming up. Last long weekend until August. Looking to get away and do something spontaneous. Travel again. :-) we'll see what happens.



No comments: