Monday, May 30, 2011

Pics from the last few weeks...

So my 29th Birthday came and went on the 26th May and I had a great time. I invited just a few close friends to dinner at Circus in London. Here is the team.


The first thing that met us at Circus was a woman taking off her bra and swinging around some nipple tassles. And Joao was worried it was a strip bar. Needless to say there was no more nudity but it was a great place with GREAT food. I'd recommend the food.


The night ended with us playing ring around the party hat. What kind of ring, an ONION ring of course.

Pris got it twice. She's the champ. :-) Surprisingly we didn't get thrown out. Thanks Simon for brining the party hats.




Earlier that week I was in Barcelona... What a town. The hotel where the event was held is called Arts Barcelona. A real kool place.

And here's the team that went there. What a party crew. :-)

No comments: