Monday, January 23, 2012

Flight #9 - the female entrepreneur

Annie's was her name and as fast as I wrote that only men talk to you on flights I realise that I have to eat my words.

I was flying from Heathrow terminal 3 to Arlanda Stockholm on SAS and it was a Sunday evening. The woman that sat down next to me looked to me to be a politician.

I thought she was probably a feminist for some reason or an extremely strong woman. She was nicely dressed and quite commanding.

Just before take off she put her head in her hands and said oh no. She had forgot her iPhone charger. I offered to charge her phone on the flight as I was working on my laptop anyway.

So we got to talking. Great conversation. She was no politician. She was a female entrepreneur. Smart woman. She had started her own Company dealing with company laws. Employment law etc over cultures.

She was very encouraging to me. Asked me what I wanted to do. Talked bout her son and what he does and just told me to keep smiling. So I have and will!!!

No comments: