Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Flight #10 - the Romanian luxury whore

On Sunday night I left from Arlanda Stockholm to Helsinki. The flight left at 2250. The flight was pretty empty so here was nobody sitting next to me or on my half of the row actually.

On the other side of the row there was a couple. The one closest to me was a woman and as she came on the flight I saw her passport. Romanian. She was dressed in a white coat but you could see it was supposed to look fancy but it wasn't really.

She looked a bit like a mail order bride. The guy looked Nordic and quite normal. It looked as though he had ordered this woman online. She was super touchy feely with him and he seemed to like it. And seemed to feel comfortable. It seemed like a comfortable happy relationship. :-)

I know one thing though - if they get cold in Helsinki they have eachother to heat themselves up.

No comments: