Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Flight #13 - the obnoxious Swedish BRAT

It's official. I've now sat next to the biggest dickhead so far. Unlucky number 13 eh.

It was a tall late teens/early 20's spoiled Swedish Stockholms Brat. With his friend sitting one seat in front of him. Let me paint the picture

Tall. Long blond hair. Red jeans. Über lay expensive murse. Loud as fuck and talking about the most ridiculous things.

Him and his friend were some of the last to board and they were makin that kind of small chat between themselves that everyone could hear tryin to be funny.

The Brat who I will be calling Felix for lack of a better name - called his friend trying to bum a ride from the airport and used vocab and sayings like Det är Kung. Über kool kid!

Needless to say a real young dick who is handed a lot on a gold plate. My guess is he's a student and under shit load of pressure from his parents to succeed. The flight was from Oslo to Stockholm and I don't know what he was doing in Oslo. Probably spending his dads cash and or bathing in oil.

Ps. When I got off the plane and was about to take the train to town (normally takes 20 minutes) I found out its not running so need to take the bus instead which takes an hour!!! Plus the time it's taken to leave. Ie. I should have been at hotel now but we've just left! No tears for me though!

No comments: