Saturday, March 3, 2012

Flight #14 - a typical dull Swede

So on my flight from Arlanda to London Heathrow on Thursday night I sat next to a woman who was flying with either her daughter or a colleague. The woman was Swedish and was so dull that she's the type of person you wouldn't notice if I wasn't writing this blog.

Very boring clothes. Definitely a case for Extreme Makeover or Fab Five or whatever they are called. Slightly chubby. No make-up, the conversations she was having with her colleague/daughter seemed quite boring too.

Having said all this, she seemed like a very kind-hearted person. It wouldn't surprise me if she was a mother and if so a very good mother. She was concious of me sitting next to her and accomodating as well. I think she's probably never been told she's great or pretty or anything and just gets on with it really.

Needless to say I've sat next to a lot worse people but definitely nobody that I'll remember even a week down the line.

No comments: